Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Electricity and Plumbing



Now we have electricity connected and a meter box on the block. Its not attached to anything, just sitting on a pole about where the house is going to be.


I'm not sure what the red topped pegs show. Perhaps the limit of the house and veranda, although they do appear to go a lot further down the block so they could be guides for the sewerage and storm water system.



The first of the plumbing going in for the storm water and sewerage pipes. The weather actually looks good in the photos but the temperature was only a max of 13. With the amount of rain and the cold, I'm not sure I would want to be playing in the mud.

Things are steadily moving as each piece comes together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello I saw that no one had made any comments on your blog. So I thought I would drop you a note so that you are aware that your effords are not competely a was of time. Love Zoe

Anonymous said...

Sorry cant spell as you can see I meant that your efforts are not a waste of time. That some one is looking at your blog. Love Zoe